45,1st floor , DVG ROAD GANDHIBAZAR , opp. to sri sai gold palace & nisarga garden hotel, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Quickwater- Warranty Policy
- We have a 1-year warranty policy for all our products from the date of manufacturing. This
Warranty policy applies to products procured via online, retail, channel partner. Any Charger
& Cable will have 6-month warranty
- The product invoice will be considered as a warranty card for Quickwater. In the case of non-availability of product invoice, the product
Will be considered as out of warranty
- The warranty includes all defects resulting from defective parts, materials, or manufacturing if
such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months since the date of supply . The
device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation
manuals, technical specifications, or any other similar documents supplied with the
equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics. The Warranty does not
cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- For a defective device in warranty, the consumer needs to send the product first via courier to
our In-warranty Department. The shipping to the company headquarters is to be arranged and
paid by the consumer, rest everything for shipment post-repair will be paid by the company.
The company will ship back the replacement product within 6 working days of receiving the
- For defective device that are out of warranty consumer need to send the product to our
replacement department. Post receiving the product it will be evaluated and repairing cost will
be informed to consumer, the repair will be done and repaired product shipped back to
customer after receiving the repair cost. This repaired product will have 3 months warranty.. If
the customer does not agrees with the repairing cost then product can be shipped back to
customer. The cost of shipping back will be borne by the company.
- Any form of product misuse or accidental damage is not covered in the warranty. For example
for Quickwater – in case of any use of chemicals other than liquid-based sanitizer, the company
will not be responsible of non-functioning of the product and the warranty will be void.
- Please report the failure or fault to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp -based
consumer support on +91-9738256988. The customer support team will try their best to
resolve the issue on email or whatsapp chat. You are expected to fully cooperate with
customer care personal in order to remotely resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved
by them, and the product is under warranty then you need to send us the product along with
photocopy of invoice, as suggested by the customer care expert.
- Once the product is shipped to us you are requested to share the shipping details
- You will be expected to ship us back the device to the following address
45,1st floor , DVG ROAD GANDHIBAZAR , opp. to sri sai gold palace & nisarga garden hotel, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
- After receiving of faulty product, the company will ship you back a replacement with in 6